Five Benefits of selecting Maier Polaris RZR Body Plastics When replacing your Polaris RZR body plastics or body plastics for virtually any other UTV, it’s tempting to just buy a factory substitute part from Polaris and become along the way. Inside the finish, extended will fit, so you most likely know where your nearest dealer is. However, there are numerous very why you need to choose a factory substitute plastic by Maier.
- Most Maier plastics are usually than 30% less pricey when compared with Polaris factory replacements. Aftermarket plastics are the ideal affordable option as extended because the color matches. Because of the frequently rapid fading of factory plastics, Maier recommends when color matching is essential you replace all plastics concurrently.
- Maier offers a one-year once substitute warranty against breakage. How much does this imply to suit your needs? In case you break it they’ll hands back an alternative totally free. Best wishes trying through the use of Polaris, or other manufacturer.
- The thermoforming process offers a glossy factory finish, incredible strength, and precision fit guaranteed.
- A few in the custom options provided by Maier include hood scoops, roofs, and custom colors, even graphite-look finishes.
- All Maier body plastics are proudly created in the united states . states, using the leading manufacturer of motorsports plastics on the planet.
Located in Grass Valley, CA, Maier plastics began by Charles Maier in 1972. The company rapidly acquired a meaning quality products and quality service. It’s location close to the Tahoe National Forest and within hrs of Oregon’s northern dunes transform it into a perfect setting to extensively test new items. Maier’s history as being a family managed business has permitted it to concentrate on quality technology plus a focus to detail. It’s modern 80,000 sq . feet . facility utilizes advanced 3×5 axis automatic routers for precision machining that guarantees an ideal fit each time. All merchandise is outfitted for riders, by riders. With regards to UTV plastics, nothing like Maier.